Wilmington North Carolina’s Leader in Auto,
Car & Truck Repair and Services!
Welcome to Atlantic Car Care, “A name you can trust!” We are a family owned and operated full service, auto repair and maintenance shop serving the Wilmington area with many years of consistent and friendly service. We can service your fuel system, transmission, cooling system, power steering, driveline, battery, brakes, diesel fuel system, EGR system and AC. We do tune ups, oil changes, tire mounting & balancing, tire replacement, North Carolina state inspections, engine diagnosis, electrical diagnosis, emissions diagnosis, general maintenance (air filter and cabin air filter replacements), engine replacement, transmission replacement, pre-sale inspections and computer diagnosis.
Finally a Mechanic You Can Trust… That Does It Right The First Time
8 Reasons Why Atlantic Car Care is Wilmington’s Best Kept Secret in Automobile Service & Repair
- Trust – There is nothing worse then not being able to trust your mechanic. Many auto repair facilities in the Wilmington area use high pressure scare tactics to get you to purchase unneeded repairs to increase their sales. We believe being honest and only recommend the services that you need now.
- Done Right the First Time – The auto repair field is ever changing and very complex. Many of our competitors go on a ‘fishing expedition’ when it comes to repairing your vehicle by trying different things until they think the car is repaired only to have you come back again in a few days because it wasn’t fixed. We are experts in our trade who believe in ongoing training and continuing education so that your vehicle is fixed right the first time.
- Good Advice – Some auto repairs need to be done right now and some do not. We will let you know what is important now and will give you heads up on auto maintenance that will need to be done in the future so that you can avoid any expensive “surprises”
- No ‘guess work’ – Our state of the art diagnostic equipment and troubleshooting experience help us to properly diagnose the proper car repair quickly and accurately. This saves you time and money on your auto repairs.
- The Right Team – We hold our automobile service team to the highest ethical standards. Our question we always ask each other is “If it was your mother’s car, what would your recommend?”
- Auto Maintenance is Cheaper Than Auto Repairs – We believe…“An ounce of prevention is better that a pound of cure.” We advise our customers in recommended factory service intervals and proper maintenance procedures so that they avoid costly repairs down the road. It is always cheaper to maintain a vehicle than to repair or replace it.
- Nationwide Warranty on Most Auto Repairs – We a part of a nationwide network of auto repair centers that will warranty your repairs if you are outside the Wilmington area.
- No warranty ‘gotchas’ – In the marketplace there are a lot of “lifetime warranties” that have so many loopholes to prevent you from ever using them. Our warranties are what you see at face value and you won’t have to worry about any surprises later down the line.
- Done Right The First Time
- Good Advice
- No “Guess” Work
- The Right Team
- Auto Maintenance is Cheaper than Auto Repairs
- Nationwide Warranties on Most Auto Repairs
- No Warranty “Gotchas”
[ Read More » ]
Our Professionalism sets us apart from the rest. Visit us for all of your maintenance and repair needs. We are an ACDelco Repair Center and ASE Certified Shop, providing you with the highest quality service.
We are a friendly, clean and efficient shop. We understand that sometimes car repair can be stressful and we do everything possible to make our customers feel welcome, comfortable and satisfied with their service experience.
We care deeply about the environment and go the extra mile to do everything we can to reduce the impact of our auto repair services. We collect and send the following fluid to be refined and reused: engine oil, anti-freeze, brake fluid and transmission fluid. All tires are sent to a processing company that recycles them for reuse in other products. We collect metal parts and take them to be melted down and recycled. When it comes to cleaners we will only use biodegradable, eco-friendly brands.